WHAT OUR TAILS ARE MADE OF
Materials and Production
Sizes for children:
4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 y.o.
Sizes for adults (bigger monofin):
S, M and L
Mermaid swim tail set includes: a bikini top, mermaid tail skin, monofin and a cotton bag for easy storage.
TAIL CARE AND LIFE CYCLE
We at Putri Siren lovingly handcraft every tail to make your underwater dreams come true.
However like all Marine Wildlife, Mermaids are fragile creatures too. Please take care and use caution with your Mertails.
- Your tails are made for swimming only.
- No jumping, tiptoeing or walking or your monofin might get bent or even cracked.
- Don’t rub or flick your tail against rough surfaces, like the bottom of the pool.
- Sit on a smooth surface on the pool and insert your feet into your monofin.
- Stand up and pull up your tail skin.
- Rinse your mermaid tail with fresh water after every use and always store your tail flat.
How to swim and make your mermaid splash
It takes practice to be a mermaid 😉 and adults’ supervision is a must.
Parents or guardian can help their little mermaids to practice on dolphin kick on front 5 kicks, breathe and repeat: this is the basic movement required to swim in a mermaid tail.
Swimmers should be competent at it before mermaiding.